“You know what they say brother – luck is where opportunity meets preparation.” –
- Masstech wins Technology & Engineering EmmyÂ® award for contribution to media storage management - 20-Jan-20
- Bridge Technologies Appoints DVEO as Business Partner - 20-Jan-20
- IABM membership grows to 600+ companies - 13-Jan-20
- MERGING+ANUBIS Hits NAMM 2020 Running - 13-Jan-20
- Merging Technologies and NAMM - 13-Jan-20
- Riedel Joins Leading Technology Providers in Supporting Veterans-TV With Donation of Artist Intercom Equipment - 30-Dec-19
- Merging Insider Newsletter - 23-Dec-19
- Polar Graphics Takes a Stand at ISE 2020 - 23-Dec-19
- Harmonic's CableOS Solution Powers Broadband Expansion for Westman Communications - 23-Dec-19
Smart Home Devices Market Analysis and Commentary
Esports continues to edge its way into mainstream consciousness and is becoming one of the most coveted marketing channels for brands seeking to make an impact in gaming.
We hope you'll enjoy this series of analyses and forecasts from on Peddie & Kathleen Maher, two folks we respect and admire...
Click below to access the link to the document.
Masstech, Dell, IBM and Quantum recognized for their roles in developing crucial M&E technology. Masstech Innovations Inc has been awarded a Technology & Engineering Emmy by the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS) in their 71st Annual Awards.
Brings in-depth technical knowledge, extensive experience, total commitment to customer service
Â International association for broadcast and media technology suppliers goes to the next level
Merging Technologies invites you to visit them on booth #15623 @ The NAMM Show 2020.
Patrick Greppi and Dennis Gaines, Independent Audio’s Merging Product Specialist, will be delighted to show you why MERGING+ANUBIS is the hottest product in our illustrious 30 year history.
The winter NAMM event (16-19 January 2020) will see MERGING+ANUBIS there for the first time on booth #15623 and already nominated for a NAMM TEC Award. Launched in time for AES Dublin, Prolight+Sound and NAB 2019, Anubis arrives in Anaheim on the back of several months of record sales and with several very significant feature enhancements.
Riedel Joins Leading Technology Providers in Supporting Veterans-TV With Donation of Artist Intercom Equipment
Riedel Communications is among the leading broadcast technology providers that have made major contributions to Veterans-TV (VETV), a non-profit initiative whose aim is to train veterans for careers in broadcast production. Riedel has donated a comprehensive communications solution based on the company's Artist digital matrix intercom system.