trueDR and partners are world-leading researchers into new innovations for High Dynamic Range content. Compelling AVI-encoded HDR video is shown on a range of current and future displays – including mobile devices and a 10,000 nit screen. Truly awesome images without the need for a darkened room for viewing.
The University of Warwick is consistently ranked as a top ten UK University. Its Visualisation Group are leaders in High Dynamic Range imaging. This is a combined effort:
– trueDR has developed novel HDR video technology
– Google is a strong supporter of AV1 – the open, royalty free video encoding format
– The Austrian Broadcasting Corporation, ORF, is leading the way in broadcasting HDR content
– Vicomtech is an applied research centre for Interactive Computer Graphics and Multimedia located San Sebastian, Spain, and
– The Italian company SIM2 is a pioneer in professional HDR displays, including their highly innovative 10,000nit display