- GatesAir, a global leader in wireless, over-the-air content delivery solutions for radio and TV broadcasters, announces a substantial digital TV win in Russia.
- Trade House Svyaz Engineering will take delivery of 1076 Maxiva™ ULXTE liquid-cooled and UAXTE air-cooled transmitters, featuring the latest software-defined GatesAir XTE exciters for multichannel DTV processing.
- Commencing immediately, the project comprises a new digital TV rollout in multiple cities and regions that will rollout over a three-year period.
- GatesAir won the contract due to its ability to provide quick shipment of its latest high-efficiency transmitters, due in part to highly modular Maxiva transmitter designs that accelerate production and delivery from the company’s Quincy, Illinois manufacturing center. The contract Trade House Svyaz Engineering has with RTRN (Russian Television and Radio Broadcasting Network) also includes turnkey equipment, installation and commissioning services.
- GatesAir partner Trade House Svyaz Engineering will assist the regional GatesAir team with all service and support-related initiatives.
For further information, contact Darren Frearson, Vice President EMEA and APAC Sales Darren.Frearson@gatesair.com
GatesAir, Inc. provides complete solutions for over-the-air radio and television broadcasting, leveraging wireless spectrum to maximize performance for multichannel, mission-critical services. Powering over-the-air networks worldwide with unparalleled reliability for nearly 100 years, GatesAir’s turnkey solutions enable broadcasters to create, transport and transmit radio and TV content. With customers in more than 185 countries, the company leads the industry in innovation and design breakthroughs, improving efficiency and reducing total cost of ownership. Visit www.gatesair.com for more information, Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/gatesair, and follow us on Twitter at @GatesAir.