Updates for FS4 and U-TAP now available.
3G-SDI to HDMI/3G-SDI Scan Converter with Region of Interest Scaling
ROI-SDI is now shipping and Mini-Config v2.19 has been released with support for ROI-SDI.
Looking to customize video signals for a range of display and SDI workflow needs?
Wrapping intuitive Region of Interest (ROI) controls for professional SDI sources into a portable Mini-Converter form factor, ROI-SDI boasts a 3G-SDI input and simultaneous 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs, and facilitates incredible quality image scaling, in addition to region of interest and image rotation at a range of resolutions and frame rates.
Paired with free AJA Mini-Config software, ROI-SDI makes it easy to select a region of interest in realtime and on screen with complete control over how that region is scaled to the output resolution, enabling pristine picture quality.
ROI-SDI feature highlights include:
- 3G-SDI to 3G-SDI scan conversion
- 3G-SDI to HDMI scan conversion
- Region of Interest scaling
- 2x mirrored processed outputs (1x 3G-SDI BNC and 1x HDMI)
- 1x clean 3G-SDI BNC loop out
- 1x USB port for device configuration via free AJA Mini-Config software running on Mac® or Windows®
- Support for a range of video formats including 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 625i and 525i
- 2-Channel analog RCA audio outputs; embedded 8-Channel SDI audio; and 2-Channel or 8-Channel embedded HDMI audio
Available Now • $995 US MSRP
U-TAP Software Updater v1.1 Now Available
U-TAP SDI and U-TAP HDMI Now Compatible with Linux
Small and simple to use, U-TAP connects directly to your computer system via a USB 3.0 connection which provides the simplest implementation ever for SDI or HDMI to USB connectivity, with no drivers to install and incredible software compatibility.
The new Software Updater v1.1 release updates U-TAP products themselves through a simple UI allowing the products to identify themselves within your software and more. This release also adds Linux® compatibility for CentOS 6.8, CentOS 7.0, Ubuntu® 14.04 and Ubuntu 16.04.
FS4 v1.2 Firmware Now Available
The Ultimate 4K Toolbox
Firmware v1.2 is now available for FS4, the ultimate 4K toolbox and multi-channel HD frame synchronizer and converter.
FS4 is a 4-Channel 2K/HD/SD or 1-Channel 4K/UltraHD frame synchronizer and up, down, cross-converter.
AJA’s flagship frame synchronizer and converter offers incredible versatility and connectivity in a sleek 1RU frame for all your 4K/UltraHD and 2K/HD/SD conversion needs. Offering a wide range of connection options for both video and audio, FS4 can do the work of four separate devices in 2K/HD/SD or combine all processors and channels together for maximum flexibility for 4K/UltraHD productivity.
FS4 feature highlights include:
- Support for two modes: Four independent channels of 2K/HD/SD or single-channel 4K/UltraHD frame sync and conversion
- 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD/SD video processing and up, down, cross-conversion
- Full range of I/O options for 4K/UltraHD include Quad 1.5G; Dual 3G; and Quad 3G, 6G and 12G over a range of SDI and optional fiber choices
- SMPTE 2SI I/O support for broad compatibility with 4K/UltraHD devices
- 1RU frame offering space, power and cost efficiencies ideal for broadcast trucks, post production or broadcast settings
- Audio I/O processing with an incredible 272×208 matrix of audio possibilities; FS4 offers support for a flexible range of audio feeds from discrete AES to MADI and embedded SDI audio, with each audio input offering sample rate conversion
- Simple operation, a redesigned menu structure and quick access to features via front panel buttons, as well as a web-based UI offering control over a LAN or across the web