RovoRx-SDI Now Shipping! UltraHD/HD HDBaseT Receiver to 6G/3G-SDI and HDMI Frame Sync w/ PoH, Genlock
RovoRx-SDI is an UltraHD/HD HDBaseT Receiver with four integrated 6G/3G-SDI outputs and HDMI video and audio outputs specifically designed to receive RovoCam’s output. Receive the RovoCam’s video and audio up to 100m away from the camera, and output to SDI monitors, routers and recorders and HDMI TVs and devices. RovoRx-SDI also offers a DA (Distribution Amplifier) Mode for extensive output options. The HDBaseT connector on RovoRx-HDMI supports camera uncompressed video, audio, power, and control, all over a single Cat 5e/6 cable, greatly simplifying cabling and systems integration.
Key Features Include:
- Designed to convert RovoCam’s HDBaseT output signal to 6G/3G/1.5G SDI signals
- Integrated Framesync with genlock to external reference
- 4x 6G/3G-SDI BNC outputs
- 1x HDMI (UltraHD capable) output
- DA Mode for distributing multiple SDI signals from a HDBaseT source
- RS-232 control on the same RJ-45 cable
- Two channel unbalanced analog audio outputs, when used with RovoCam and optional stereo microphone
- Mini-Config support for control and status
- 48VDC power supply (included)
- Optional RS232 Cable Kit (HB-CABLE-KIT)
Available Now • $995 US MSRP
RovoControl v2.0 Software Adds Spot Focus, ePTZ Preset Saves and More
Compatible with Mac® and Windows®, RovoControl v2.0 is powerful, free software that allows users to fully control RovoCam when used with companion products in the RovoCam ecosystem, including AJA HDBaseT Mini-Converters, RovoRx-SDI, RovoRx-HDMI and Corvid HB-R.
The UltraHD/HD capable RovoCam includes an integrated HDBaseT interface supporting uncompressed video, power, stereo audio and RS-232 control over a single CAT 5e/6 cable at lengths of up to 100 meters. RovoControl offers easy control of RovoCam’s key camera features with unique virtual PTZ control for HD workflows.
RovoControl v2.0 Features:
- Preset control for simple recall and the ability to share presets between RovoCams including ePTZ settings
- Greater color and WB control for users, improving the ability to match other cameras
- New low delay mode improves latency and removes image stabilization while in use
- Gamma detail and visibility enhancer settings added to UI
- Improved UART/RS-232 support on third party RS-232 adapters
Mini-Config v2.18 now available with support for RovoRx-SDI and enhanced HDR support for HA5-4K, Hi5-4K and Hi5-4K Plus!
Mini-Config v2.18 adds support for the new RovoRx-SDI Mini-Converter, as well as feature enhancements and/or bug fixes for the HA5-4K, Hi5-4K, and Hi5-4K-Plus.
Hi5-4K Plus and Ha5-4K now include HDMI v2.0 deep color 10-bit output support (30 bits per pixel), including 4K/UltraHD YCbCr 4:2:0 10 bit for HDR workflows. Hi5-4K, Hi5-4K Plus and Ha5-4K additionally include new HDR tools for configuration and analysis of HDR information respectively. Download Mini-Config v2.18 and read the release notes to learn more!