Hall 9, stand D30 to see the latest receivers on the market, find out about the latest international developments and get advice and support on how WorldDMB can help you plan and implement DAB/DAB+ in your market.
Delegates can attend the IBC exhibition and the free Industry Insight Sessions by registering with the unique WorldDMB code 13741. This code will still be available after the early bird registration has closed and includes a free 6 day Amsterdam travel pass. Register your place at IBC 2015.
WorldDMB Industry Insight Session 14 September, 16:00 – 17:30, Theatre 102
You are invited to attend the WorldDMB Industry Insight Session at IBC which this year will focus on broadcast radio’s future in the digital age. Europe is the world leader in broadcast digital radio, with large commercial and public broadcasting via DAB/DAB+. This session looks at current market opportunities and future plans around Europe and the world.
• Patrick Hannon, President, WorldDMB
• Menno Koningsberger, CEO, 538 Group, Netherlands
• Peter Davies, Director of Content Policy, Ofcom UK
• Jacqueline Bierhorst, Project Director, Digital Radio+ NL
• Laurence Harrison, Technology and Market Development Director, Digital Radio UK
• Elena Puigrefagut, Senior Project Manager, Technology & Innovation, EBU
We look forward to meeting with you this year. Visit the events page for details on all meetings on the WorldDMB calender.
WorldDMB is the global industry forum for digital radio, facilitating the adoption and implementation of broadcast digital radio based on DAB and DAB+, the digital radio standards of choice for broadcasters across Europe, Asia Pacific and other regions.