Delivers Support for 4K/UltraHD and Multi-channel 2K/HD/SD Workflows in 1RU Frame
AJA Video Systems announced that its FS4 frame sync and converter supporting 4K, UltraHD, 2K, HD and SD workflows is now shipping. Encased in a sleek 1RU chassis, FS4 provides incredible flexibility for broadcast and ProAV professionals with a single-channel mode for 4K/UltraHD video processing and up, down and cross-conversion to/from 2K/HD/SD, as well as a four-channel mode for multi-channel density that enables four 2K/HD/SD channels of simultaneous conversion and processing.
FS4 feature highlights include:
- Support for two modes: Four independent channels of 2K/HD/SD or Single-channel 4K/UltraHD frame sync and conversion.
- 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD/SD video processing and up, down, cross-conversion.
- Full range of I/O options for 4K/UltraHD include Quad 1.5G; Dual 3G; and Quad 3G, 6G and 12G over a range of SDI and optional Fiber choices.
- SMPTE 2SI I/O support for broad compatibility with 4K/UltraHD devices.
- Four-channel 2K/HD/SD video processing and conversion
- 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD/SD up, down, cross-conversion
- SD/SD aspect ratio conversion
- HD/HD cross-conversion (720p/1080i)
- 1RU frame offering space, power and cost efficiencies ideal for broadcast trucks, post production or broadcast settings.
- Audio I/O processing with an incredible 272×208 matrix of audio possibilities; FS4 offers support for a flexible range of audio feeds from discrete AES to
- MADI and embedded SDI audio, with each audio input offering sample-rate conversion.
- Simple operation, a redesigned menu structure and quick access to features via front panel buttons, as well as a web-based UI offering control over a LAN or across the web.
FS4 is available today through AJA’s worldwide reseller network at a US MSRP of $4,995.00. For more information, visit: https://www.aja.com/en/products/fs4
About AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Since 1993, AJA Video has been a leading manufacturer of video interface technologies, converters, digital video recording solutions and professional cameras, bringing high-quality, cost-effective products to the professional broadcast, video and post production markets. AJA products are designed and manufactured at our facilities in Grass Valley, California, and sold through an extensive sales channel of resellers and systems integrators around the world. For further information, please see our website at www.aja.com .
All trademarks referenced herein belong to their respective companies.